At Northern Elevator Company, we have tightened our tool belts, reducing the cost of monthly preventive elevator maintenance without reducing the amount of service provided in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Was your elevator maintenance company acquired this year by one of these large corporations?
ARE YOU TIRED OF…
- Not seeing your maintenance man?
- Not having a service log in your elevator machine room?
- Not getting a returned phone call from your service rep?
- Talking to inexperienced maintenance supervisors?
- Failing State required elevator inspections?
- Talking to someone in a foreign county or a different state about your elevator?
Northern Elevator was founded upon the belief that the elevator service industry is falling short in meeting the needs of their customers. It is a feeling that is evident in our daily discussions with new clients. Whether it is a property manager or building owner, there is a frustration with not only the condition of their equipment, but also the difficulty with which they have in obtaining the elevator services that they so desperately need.
As the building owner or manager, you must determine how often and if your elevator is being service monthly.
Check your machine room maintenance log to see if you’re getting what you are paying for.
The key to quality maintenance is having properly trained personnel.
Our technicians are trained through the National Association of Elevator Contractor’s (NAEC) Certified Elevator Technician (CET) program.